Of course! Give us a call and you can try one of our fitness classes for free.
- Can I get a free trial?
- Who can join?
Any lady over the age of 14. However the weight based classes and the weights area of the gym cannot be used by anyone under the age of 16.
- Are some classes mixed gender?
Yes. Men are welcome to Wednesday night Fight Klub, Wednesday night Fitness Pilates, Saturday Fight Klub Bootcamp and Sunday Bootcamp. On a pay as you go basis.
- What are the membership options?
We have a variety of membership options available:
- £5.00 Pay as you go
- 5 sessions for £20 card
- 12 month membership at £28.50 a month
- 3 month contract at £32.50 a month
*Please note monthly contract memberships are subject to a £20.00 joining fee plus pro rata which is payable at the time of signing up
- What are your opening times?
- Whats included in the membership?
Once you are all signed up, your Just For Women membership includes:
- Access to the Ladies only gym (induction required)
- Access to use the Ladies only circuit (induction required)
- Access to all Dominate Fitness group exercise classes
- Monthly weigh and measure
- Monthly gym plans
- You have a creche, is this included in the membership price?
Creche is in addition to the Just For Women membership and sadly is not included in the monthly membership price. Creche is £3 per child. Additional children are charged at £2 if attending the same creche session together. Sessions can be booked one week in advance. Booking is taken at reception or over the phone.
- How do I cancel my membership?
If for some reason you need to cancel your membership this can be done simply by email or letter stating that you wish to cancel your membership.
*Please note: we have a 30 day notification process meaning that after we receive your wish to cancel, we will take one more payment from that date. You will still be able to train and use the facilities till the end of the following month. If you have queiries regarding any of our memberships please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Is personal training available?
We have two qualified personal trainers at the club, who offer a range of one-to-one and group sessions. Check out their profiles on the website, or come and meet them at the club.
Any other questions?
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team are always on hand and happy to answer any queries you might have